This Spaghetti Sauce is super easy to make. Today I’m going to show you how you can turn a store brand spaghetti sauce to taste like you made the entire thing from scratch. You will be able to make this delicious sauce while your pasta cooks. If you love spaghetti make sure to pin this recipe… So delicious and easy to do!
Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
- 1 Lb. Ground Hamburger
- 2 24oz. Six Cheese Ragu Tomato Sauce or Three Cheese Prego Tomato Sauce
- ½ Chopped Medium White Onion
- 1 Tb. Sugar
- 1 Tb. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Salt
- 1 tsp. Dry Oregano
- Salt to taste
- In a pan brown the hamburger and chopped onion. Drain the fat out.
- Add both bottles of Spaghetti Sauce and the rest of the ingredients to the meat and onions. Stir until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Cook at medium high until it boils.
- Turn down the heat and cook for another five to ten minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately over your cooked pasta.
So good… Give it a try!
Here are some other easy recipes from our kitchen to yours!
Thank you so much for visiting with me today!