Today I’m sharing my favorite Slow Cooker Soup Recipe. I love Crock Pot Recipes because they are not only easy to make but they are super comforting and delicious. This soup has beans, chicken, and a bunch of yumminess… I can’t wait for you to try it!
I like to serve mine in a tortilla bowl but you can use a regular bowl.
We love garnishing the soup with sour cream, cheese, cilantro, tortilla chips and lemon.
It is so yummy!
- 1 Small Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Pinto Beans
- 1 Can Great Northern Beans
- 1 Can White Mexican Style Hominy
- 1 Can Chili Ready Tomatoes
- 1 Can Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 TB Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Milk
- Sour Cream
- Tortilla Chips
- Pour all the undrained beans, hominy, tomatoes,enchilada sauce, and taco seasoning in the Crock Pot.
- Shred half of the chicken and add it to the other ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cook for 2½ hours on high.
- Add the milk, stir, and cook for another 30 minutes to an hour.
Give it a try!
Here are some other recipes that I love!
Wishing you a delicious day!