Pumpkin Pancakes are my favorite breakfast during Fall. I love to make these homemade pancakes on Thanksgiving morning and my kids seriously love to smear them with our super easy pumpkin syrup. When I think about Fall Recipes, the familiar taste of nutmeg and cinnamon comes to mind and the comfort that follows homemade baked goods and recipes like this one. I promise you that your kitchen will smell delicious when you make a batch of these tasty pancakes and your family will thank you for it!
Do you have a favorite Fall Recipe? When I first moved to the United States one of my favorite things was how much people love baking! I was born and grew up in Europe where you can find amazing bakeries on every other corner and charming cafes that serve the most yummy pastries, so I never felt the need to bake while growing up. Now I wait with anticipation for Fall to arrive so I can pull out all of my family recipes and cook all types of mouth watering things, like these pumpkin pancakes. I am a firm believer that anything homemade is simply better!
There is something special about gathering your family in the kitchen and together mix a bunch of ingredients to make a recipe come to life. Also there is something special about sitting down around the kitchen table while sharing a meal. I think that’s my favorite part of cooking is eating with my loved ones!
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3½ tsps baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- Melt the butter in microwave for 30 seconds, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all dry ingredients : flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl stir milk and egg together.
- Pour the butter and milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir with a wire whisk.
- Add pumpkin puree and stir again until all the ingredients are combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet to medium high heat.
- Scoop the batter onto the skillet, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake.
- Cook each side for 3-5 minutes, until lightly golden brown and throughly cooked inside.
- Serve with pumpkin syrup.
- Heat up syrup in the microwave.
- Add pumpkin puree and stir until both ingredients become one.
- Serve on top of warm pancakes.
Enjoy your pumpkin pancakes… We surely love them!
…And I believe you are going to love every single bite as well!
Here are some other recipes and Fall Ideas that we love!
Fall Recipes and Desserts – Click HERE
DIY Pumpkins – Click HERE
Amazing Pumpkin Recipes – Click HERE
Make sure to subscribe below to get the cutest FREE PRINTABLES ever!
Wishing you all a delicious day!