Hello to all my 36th Avenue friends! It’s Cathy from Lemon Tree Dwelling, and I’m here today to share these delicious Mint Oreo Cheesecake Bars with you! When it comes to holiday baking, you can’t go wrong with chocolate and mint….and since the holidays are a special time to indulge, why not treat ourselves to some cheesecake, right??
If you’ve never had chocolate mint cheesecake, let me tell you – you’re missing out! There is something about the way the flavors complement one another that is heavenly…just like the way the creamy cheesecake stands out against the crunchy Oreo crust. It’s the perfect combination! The only problem? It leaves you wanting more every time!
Which is why these bars need to be made….and given away! Since cheesecake ALWAYS feels like a treat, they really do make the perfect gift. Ideal for friends, family, teachers, neighbors, or anyone you want to impress. And best of all? They couldn’t be easier to make. So they only look like you spent all day on them!
- 1 package Cool Mint Oreos, finely crushed
- ¼ c. butter, softened
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs ¾ c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. Nestle Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- Hot fudge ice cream sauce
- Mix Cool Mint Oreos and softened butter in a medium mixing bowl until combined.
- Using buttered hands, press mixture into the bottom of an 8x11 inch baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, combined cream cheese, eggs, and granulated sugar and blend at medium speed until smooth. Stir in chocolate & mint morsels.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over crust; bake at 375 degrees 35-40 minutes or until top is set and just starting to brown.
- Cool to room temperature; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Drizzle with hot fudge and enjoy!