Hey friends! How are we doing today? I am so excited to share with you one of our family favorite dessert recipes. These Strawberry Chocolate Brownies are super easy to make and you are going to love the light and creamy Cream Cheese Topping. So yummy!
I still remember the first time that my friend Nicole gave me one of these babies to try years and years ago. Since them I have made them tons of times and I have to tell you it is hard to stop eating them. It doesn’t help that they are bite size either. So darn good!
- 1 Box of Favorite Brownies Mix and the ingredients listed on the box to make the brownies.
- 1 Pound of Strawberries
- 2 oz. of White Chocolate or White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 8 oz. Soften Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Whip Topping
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Mix the brownies according to the instructions on the box.
- Pour the mix into small cupcake liners and bake at 350 F for 10 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Place brownies right away on a cooling rack and while still warm press down the middle to make a thumbprint indentation.
- While the brownies are cooling down slice the strawberries and make the topping.
- Microwave the milk and chocolate in a cup for about 30 seconds and stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Combine the soften cream cheese and white chocolate mixture together and mix with a hand mixer. Mix well.
- Add the whip topping. Mix well.
- Add the powder sugar and mix well again. The topping is ready.
- Fill the top of the brownies with the topping being applied with a piping bag. Then place a slice of strawberry on top.
- Store them in a Tupperware with lid and refrigerate.
For Valentines I like to cut my strawberries in a heart shape.
This is how you do it!
I am going to be making this delicious treat on Valentine’s Day for a very special dinner that I will be having with my hubby. Make sure to come back on Saturday the 18th to see the most adorable Valentine Printables you have ever seen. I am teaming up with some of my favorite bloggers to bring you everything you need for a beautiful Valentines. Here is a sneak peek of the printables I made. They will be available this coming weekend!
But for now and before you go take a look at these 20 Valentine Recipes
Here is another adorable treat and Valentine Free Printable and idea.
These lemon bars are so darn good!
Here is another Free Printable that you may like.
More colors and sizes HERE.
Now I better go so much to do around here.
Wishing you a lovely day!
Sharing this recipe at Link Party Palooza
DON'T MISS A THING... FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!