Hello there my friends. Hope you all have been well. The other day I was working on some new easy breakfast recipes for the kids. It had been a while since I had made them banana bread, but I didn’t want to make the same ol’ recipe they always have. I wanted to wow them. So I came up with this Triple Chocolate Banana Bread that certainly did just that. I mean just hearing the words triple & chocolate in the same sentence will get my attention. Then add banana bread – something the whole family loves & I’m all in.
I decided to make 3 mini loaves because…well, I have not used my mini loaf pans very much & they are so much cuter than a regular loaf. They make fabulous gifts.
I was thinking that these would be great with a little jar of my toasted coconut hot fudge.
Everything you love all in this tiny little loaf.
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup) - room temperature
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs- room temperature
- 4 small bananas - mashed
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 3 mini loaf pans with bakers joy - set aside
- In a large bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda & baking powder
- In mixer bowl combine butter & sugars until fluffy
- Slowly stir in eggs & bananas
- Add dry mixture & stir until just combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Scoop into prepared pans
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until toothpick test is clean
- Top with chocolate syrup or with my toasted coconut hot fudge (see below)
Looking for more great easy breakfast ideas?
Oh & here’s the Toasted Coconut Hot Fudge!
Thank you so much for visiting with me! I love spending my day with you!
Have a fabulous week!