I love a good Homemade Dip! I use this yummy Cheesy Sausage Dip Recipe all the time. The delicious Johnsonville Sausage makes this dip the perfect appetizer for birthdays and holiday parties! My favorite is when I get to share this easy recipe with my family and friends while watching a football game or during movie night! If you love comfort food then you are going to love this slow cooker dip recipe!
For this recipe I used Johnsonville’s Ground Italian Sausage. I love the convenience of ground sausage so I don’t have to decase it. Also don’t you appreciate how it already contains spices? I do! I can’t have enough of its rich flavor and the fact that I don’t have to season the sausage… You know, it saves me money and time in the kitchen, what is always a plus!
Ready for the recipe?
- 1 lb. Ground Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage
- 1 Can (14.5 oz) Petite Diced Tomatos
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp. Dry Chives
- 1 C. Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tb. Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- In a large skillet, brown sausage. Drain sausage in a colander.
- Cut cream cheese block into small cubes. Place the cream cheese, ¾ cup Mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, dressing mix, chives, and sausage into a slow cooker.
- Heat the mixture in the crock pot on high heat for approximately 1 hour, stirring occasionally until the dip is well mixed and the cream cheese has melted.
- Transfer hot dip into a serving dish and sprinkle with the rest of the Mozzarella cheese and some more dry chives. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Keep in mind that the Ground Italian Sausage comes in three flavors: Mild, Sweet, and Hot.
For this recipe I used mild but if you like a bit of heat you can use half mild and half hot. It will turn out equally delicious, just a bit more spicy ! OK, I’ll let you go… Get your ingredients, plug in your slow cooker, follow the recipe, and enjoy!
Before you know you’ll go from this…
Don’t miss a thing and make sure to follow Johnsonville around!
Click below, Johnsonville is social!
Thank you so much for stopping by… Wishing you all a delicious day!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville Italian Sausage. The opinions and text are all mine.