Hello, you all! It’s Aniko from Place Of My Taste and I am back here with a delicious recipe. Do you see summer slipping away crazy fast? We still have three more weeks until school is back, and we are trying to squeeze in every possible activity while we can. And that means we are busy. Can you relate? Today I am sharing one of my favorite Herb Oven Roasted Potatoes recipe that is a pretty easy and quick side dish with a sweet grilled chicken on these busy nights.
I love roasted onions so for a more satisfying taste I added a handful of chopped red onions to the goodness.
- 2 lbs red or yellow skinned potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each dried parsley, garlic powder, rosemary, black pepper
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- coarse salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes (do not peel them). Slice into even sized cubes about 1”
- Toss potatoes, onions, olive oil, garlic, and seasonings
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until browned and tender
With fall being right around the corner, this quick side dish will be on the table a lot, for sure.
When the cooler weather kicks in I am more likely to turn my oven on and spend more time in the kitchen.
If you like this recipe you may like this, easy BLACKBERRIES AND GREENS SALAD
And to add some fun decor to your home,
check out my green art collection in my shop GREEN COLLECTION Thank you for reading today! See you all next month! Cheers-