Sometimes the easy recipes are the ones that are the most delicious comfort foods! When I don’t know what to cook for dinner or I need to make something quickly this One Pan Hamburger Gravy always comes to the rescue. The best thing about One Pan Recipes is that they are not messy, they are super easy to make, and because all the flavors are concentrated in one pan they are super tasty! I hope you enjoy this gravy recipe as much as we do! Don’t forget to pin it for later!
I like to serve this gravy with mashed potatoes for dinner. It is thick, creamy, and packed with meat.
So yummy and perfect for a cold day or a lazy Sunday. Here is the recipe!
- 2 Lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom
- 1 Cup Cold Water
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 pkg. Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 Tb. Dry Onion Flakes
- ¼ tsp. Thyme
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Optional: Black Pepper
- Add salt and pepper to the meat and cook until it is lightly brown.
- Add onion flakes and thyme and cook for another minute or until meat is no longer pink.
- Mix in the cream of mushroom and coat the meat with it.
- Dissolve the gravy mix in cold water and add to the mixture. Add the milk and mix all together. Cook at low temperature for another five minutes or until the gravy becomes creamy and thick.
- Serve right away on top of mashed potatoes or rice.
Here are some other recipes that we love!
…and for desserts, check out these delicious
Since Easter just passed on Sunday, we have lots of mashed potatoes left over. I want to make this tonight! One question though, do you drain the hamburger after cooking it?
Not only does this dish look yummy, but I love that it is so easy to make too! Definitely a family and timesaver kind of recipe 🙂
My kids love it… Give it a try!
This looks like something that my family would really love! I have got to pin this to make later.