One of my favorite desserts is cheesecake. I love the consistency and that it is not too sweet but still has that creamy fluff that melts in your mouth. Today I’m sharing Mini Cheesecake Bites Recipe.
Hello again The 36th Avenue readers. Its Aniko from Place Of My Taste back here today with the easiest little cheesecake bites for ya. This past week we had a birthday in a family and I could not find the time to whip up a nice layered cake. Just couldn’t. Instead I made these fun, cute, creamy Mini Cheesecake Bites. I warn you that these bites are dangerous. You can not stop eating them. I only used one 8.oz cream cheese and only got 6 mini bites but I wish I had doubled my cream cheese to get twice as much! If you know beforehand that 6 muffin size bites won’t be enough, just double all ingredients.To make these cuties you need to use regular size muffin paper. Once you bake it for 15 minutes, you can take them out of the paper and refrigerate if needed. ( I did not refrigerate as we ate all of it in 5 minutes)
I used raspberry sauce as a topping but you can really use any of your favorite fresh fruit sauce.
- Graham crackers ( square)
- Cookie cuter to cut out the round shape that will fit into the bottom of the muffin paper
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberries
- ¼ cup jam
- ½ cup cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg into a bowl. Stir together until fluffy consistency.
- Prepare the muffin papers and cut out the cookies with your round cookie cutter and place them into your muffin papers.
- Spoon the butter to the muffin papers and bake them for 15 minutes.
- Cool them down and refrigerate for a few hours (optional)
- Heat up the jam and water and add your fresh fruit.
- Serve the sauce over your mini cheesecake bites.
Aren’t these bites are so cute? My kids LOOOVED them.
Enjoy your mini bites. If you like this post you might like these
And if you like colors, you may want to peek into my
It’s always a pleasure to be here!
Enjoy the warm weather!