Quick and Cheesy Artichoke Spinach Dip
Author: The 36th AVENUE
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 Bottle of Cheesy Ragú Double Cheddar
- ½ Bag or 12 oz. of Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 Can, 12 to 14 oz. of Artichoke Hearts
- 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Turn the oven to broil.
- Defrost and drain the chopped spinach well. Also drain the artichoke hearts. In a bowl empty the Double Cheddar bottle. Add 1 Cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese, the spinach and the artichoke hearts. Mix well together.
- Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high. Stir and put it back for another two minutes.
- Pour the cheesy mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle the top with the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese or any other cheese of your choice.
- Broil until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Serve right away with your favorite tortilla chips or crackers.
You can find the Cheesy Ragú Double Cheddar on the Spagutti Sauce isle.
Tip: Cut the artichoke hearts to a desire size.
You are going to love how delicious and easy this recipe is.