Hello The 36th Avenue readers.It’s Aniko from Place of My Taste. It is recipe time and it is my turn to share a wonderful, and of course easy fall recipe with you all. It has been 1 year this month since I started contributing for Desi’s wonderful blog and I am so grateful to be here every month for a short visit.
Fall is one of my very favorite seasons. I am not only loving to see pumpkins on my front porch but I sure love the taste anything pumpkin as well. Baking only happens in my house when I have time. And the sad true is that I don’t always have that. Unfortunately. My sweet friend’s birthday was up and I really like to give homemade gifts for my besties. Could be a handmade gift, a homemade cake or really anything made by me. Even a nice card written with beautiful calligraphy. Despite that I really wanted to make her a nice cake I only had the time to put together this cute little Pumpkin cheesecake set, a plate with 4 glasses, filled with NO BAKE Pumpkin Cheesecake .
I handed it to her as her birthday gift. She loved it.
This fabulous fall dessert takes so little time to put to together and it makes a satisfying dessert for kids and adults.
- 1 cup crashed chocolate graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1⅔ cup heavy cream, divided
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp caramel sauce, plus more for topping, recipe follows
- 6 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree, chilled
- Crash chocolate graham crackers (about 5 large pieces). Mix crashed graham crackers with butter then divide mixture into 4 glass cups and gently press into an even layer.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whip 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate mixing bowl, whip cream cheese with caramel sauce until smooth, then blend in brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves and whip until sugar has dissolved and mixture is fluffy. Fold in pumpkin puree, then fold in whipped heavy cream.
- Pipe or spoon pumpkin cheesecake mixture over cookie crumb layer in cups, then whip remaining ⅔ cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form and pipe or dollop over tops.
- Optional:Drizzle each with caramel sauce and sprinkle lightly with sea salt right before serving.
- For best result: Assemble cheesecake no more then 1 hour before serving.
For caramel Sauce recipe click HERE
What is your favorite pumpkin recipe? If you are into all the fall goodness ,you may also like my
Thanks for reading, see you back here next month.
We love Aniko’s recipes and blog so much!
You can also find Place Of My Taste on…