Today’s recipe is perfect for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July. We love homemade cookies especially warm right from the oven. The best part about these Cake Mix Cookies is that they are super easy to make and you need just a few ingredients. This patriotic treat is colorful, yummy, and perfect to celebrate in red, white, and blue style!
Are you ready for the recipe?
Here we go!
1 Box of White Cake Mix
1/3 Cup Oil
2 Tbs Sprinkles
1 cup red, white, and blue M&Ms
- Preheat oven at 350º F.
- Instead of following the instruction on the cake mix box combine the dry cake mix powder, 1/3 cup oil and 2 eggs together.
- Stir with a SPOON until it’s thoroughly moist.
- Add the sprinkles to the cake batter and mix together.
Shape dough into 1″ balls. Place them about 2″ apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
With the bottom of a glass dipped in flour, flatten to approximately 1/4″ thick.
- Gently press three to four M&Ms on top of each cookie.
- Bake them at 350º F for 7 to 8 minutes. Do not overcook them, they will get harder as they dry.
Don’t forget to bring some to your neighbors… They are going to love you!
Here are some other Patriotic Recipes and Ideas that we love!
Patriotic Dip Pretzels – Click HERE
Red, White, and Blue Free Printables – Click HERE
100 Patriotic Ideas – Click HERE
Thank you so much for visiting… Wishing you all a fantastic day!
Looks like a great party snack! I will try it in my daughter’s birthday party. She loves m&ms. Thanks for sharing. xx
Thank you so much for stopping by and happy birthday to your daughter!