We love homemade cookies especially warm right from the oven. Today I’m sharing an easy cookie recipe. The best part about Cake Mix Cookies is that they are super quick to make and you need just a few ingredients. This time we are making my kiddo’s favorite, our Funfetti Cookies. These are colorful, yummy, and perfect for birthday parties, and Holidays such as Easter.
Are you ready for the recipe?
Here we go!
1 Box of White Cake Mix
1/3 Cup Oil
2 Tbs Sprinkles
1 Cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven at 350º F.
- Instead of following the instruction on the cake mix box combine the dry cake mix powder, 1/3 cup oil and 2 eggs together.
- Stir with a SPOON until it’s thoroughly moist.
- Add the sprinkles to the cake batter and mix together.
- Shape dough into 1″ balls. Place them about 2″ apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- With the bottom of a glass dipped in flour, flatten to approximately 1/4″ thick.
- Gently press three to four M&Ms on top of each cookie.
- Bake them at 350º F for 7 to 8 minutes. Do not overcook them, they will get harder as they dry.
Don’t forget to bring some to your neighbors…
…they are going to love you!
Here are some other fun colorful recipes that we love!