I really believe that this is going to be the shortest post ever here at The 36th AVENUE.
That shows you just how easy this recipe is.
Let me Introduce you to my family’s new favorite…
- 6 Large halves chicken breasts.
- 2 cans of Cream Of Mushroom
- 2 Packages of Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dip
- and ¼ Cup Cubed Butter.
- Turn on your crock pot to high and put ¼ cup butter in it.
- Empty the Fiesta Ranch Dip Package on a plate and coat each chicken breast with the Fiesta Ranch Mix.
- Put the chicken inside along with the cream of mushroom.
- Let it cook for about 3 and a half hours or until it is deliciously tender.
I made some garlic rice to go with it… You can find the recipe HERE
So there you have it Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken.
It is easy, tender, tasty, creamy, yummy and packed with flavor.
You have to try it!
As we say in Spain… Buen Apetito!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend My Friends!
DON'T MISS A THING... FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!