Today I’m bringing back one of my family’s favorite chicken recipes. I love how this chicken is tender, tasty, creamy, and packed with flavor. This is one of those easy recipes that you want to pin for later. It’s perfect for busy days when you don’t have too much time in your hands. Simply throw the four ingredients inside of the Crock Pot and let the slow cooker do all the work for you! Don’t you love recipes like this? I do!
Let me introduce to you my family’s new favorite…
I hope you like our Slow Cooker Chicken as much as we do… Here is the recipe!
- 6 Large halves chicken breasts.
- 2 cans of Cream Of Mushroom
- 2 Packages of Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dip
- and ¼ Cup Cubed Butter.
- Turn on your crock pot to high and put ¼ cup butter in it.
- Empty the Fiesta Ranch Dip Package on a plate and coat each chicken breast with the Fiesta Ranch Mix.
- Put the chicken inside along with the cream of mushroom.
- Let it cook for about 3 and a half hours or until it is deliciously tender.
I made some garlic rice to go with it… You can find the recipe HERE
So there you have it Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken.
You have to try it!
Here are some other Chicken Recipes that we love!
Curry Chicken Recipe – Click HERE
Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole – Click HERE
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes – Click HERE
As we say in Spain… Buen Apetito!