Today I am going to show you how to make the most adorable and yummy Valentine Cookies. The best part about this Red Velvet Cookie Recipe is that you’ll need just three ingredients! I love this cake mix cookie recipe especially for those days when I want to make a quick dessert or a treat for a party.
Ready to see them?
- 1 Box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Oil
- First combine the cake mix, oil and eggs together.
- Mix until it’s thoroughly moist.
- Shape dough into 1.5″ balls. Place them about 2″ apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- With the bottom of a glass dipped in flour, flatten to approximately ¼″ thick.
- Bake at 350 F between 7 and 9 minutes.
- If you want to make a two color cookie follow the same steps to make a second batch. For the second batch use pink velvet cake mix.
- Use cookie cutters to cut the shapes and fill the spaces with shapes from the other batch of cookies that you are using.
- Super fun!
You can always cut them into heart shapes …
or the classic round cookie and add some of your favorite frosting…
No matter what way you make them they will look great and taste delicious!
You don’t have to believe me… You can always ask the experts!
If you want to give them as a Valentine’s Day Gift make sure to print this cute tags HERE.
I made them for these adorable Heart Candy Jars…
…but you can always tie them around a cute bag with the cookies inside.
Before you go also make sure to get the recipe for these yummy
They are so good!
Have a sweet day my friends!
DON'T MISS A THING... FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!