I love Fall Recipes and baking is one of my favorite things to do. These Pumpkin Bars are really easy to make and they are perfect for a day when you want to make a quick Fall Treat. They are so good and my family can’t have enough of them when I make them. Give them a try and you’ll see for yourself how delicious they are!
CREAM CHEESE PUMPKIN BARS
- 1 box of Pillsbury Perfectly Pumpkin Cake or Spice Cake.
- ¼ cup of soft butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 Package - 8oz softened cream cheese
- ¼ Cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nut Meg
- ½ Cup Cream Cheese Frosting
- Using a fork mix together the cake mix, one of the eggs and butter, until the mixture is crumbly. Press in bottom of ungreased 9x9 inch pan. It is going to look like the layer is too thin but it will rise while baking.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, nutmeg and cinnamon. You want the mixture to be really creamy. Put aside ½ cup of the mixture in the fridge.
- Add the other two eggs to the remainder of the cream cheese mixture and pour it evenly on top of the cake mixture.
- Bake at 325 F degrees between 20 and 25 minutes.
- Mix ½ cup Cream Cheese Frosting and the ½ cup cream cheese mixture that you put aside before.
- After the pumpkin bars are cool spread this topping mixture on top of it. I like to sprinkle it with Festive Sprinkles or 1TB sugar - ½ TB cinnamon mix.
These are so good and now I am hungry!
Before you go take a look at these other delicious recipes!
So many yummy ideas!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!