With Thanksgiving around the corner it is time to pull out those favorite pie recipes.
This one is not just my kids favorite pie but one of mine as well.
The reason is because it takes me 10 minutes from beginning to end to put this Chocolate Pie together.
Perfect for a last minute dessert.
It is beautiful and yummy!
- Instant Chocolate Pudding
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate Chips
- Graham Pie Crust
- Make the pudding following the directions on the box.
- On the crust add one layer of pudding.
- Add one layer of Cinnamon Graham Crackers. Cut the crackers as needed to cover as much surface as possible.
- Add another layer of chocolate pudding.
- Add one other layer of crackers and a final layer of pudding.
- Before serving add one layer of Cool Whip.
- Crush some Cinnamon Graham Crackers and chop the chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and crushed crackers on top on the Cool Whip.
Give it a try, your family and guests will thank you!
Also check out my Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies .
and The Best Pumpkin Bread.
Thank you for visiting with me.
Wishing you all a delicious day!
DON'T MISS A THING... FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!