With Thanksgiving around the corner it is time to pull out those favorite pie recipes.
This one is not just my kids favorite pie but one of mine as well.
The reason is because it takes me 10 minutes from beginning to end to put this Chocolate Pie together.
Perfect for a last minute dessert.
It is beautiful and yummy!
No Bake Three Layers Chocolate Pie
Author: Desiree The 36th AVENUE
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 8 to 10
- Instant Chocolate Pudding
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate Chips
- Graham Pie Crust
- Make the pudding following the directions on the box.
- On the crust add one layer of pudding.
- Add one layer of Cinnamon Graham Crackers. Cut the crackers as needed to cover as much surface as possible.
- Add another layer of chocolate pudding.
- Add one other layer of crackers and a final layer of pudding.
- Before serving add one layer of Cool Whip.
- Crush some Cinnamon Graham Crackers and chop the chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and crushed crackers on top on the Cool Whip.
Give it a try, your family and guests will thank you!
Also check out my Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies .
and The Best Pumpkin Bread.
Thank you for visiting with me.
Wishing you all a delicious day!
I bet that would be good with Chocolate graham crackers too!!!
Oh mah gosh, I would eat the whole pie!! I love this…my kind of dessert! 🙂
You had me at no bake….que rico ! xo
How did you make that recipe card? I would love to be able to make those for my recipes!
Anna it is a plugin the name is Easry Recipe. I love it!
Hola Desiree, Acabo de encontrar tu blog! and WOW! I love it! Tus proyectos, tus recetas, tu fotografia excelente! Veo que tambien tienes un link party, aqui estare compartiendo mis proyectos!
Besos y abrazos,
Bienvenida Cristina y gracias por tomar el tiempo de dejarme una notita.
The link party empieza a las seis y media de la tarde cada Miercoles. Dentro de un ratito me paso por tu blog para visitarte… Besos!
The pictures are so beautiful! I will try this recipe. thank you for sharing!
This is NOT doing good things for my waist :). But, it is doing good things for my soul :). Love this!!
This looks so so yummy!!!! I would LOVE a slice right now… thanks for sharing this easy and DELICIOUS recipe…as sweet as you! hugs…
Thank you Andrea, so good to see you here! Love you to pieces my friend…♥
Delish!!!!!!! Oh that looks so good Desiree!
Looks Delicious my friend. Your pictures are AMAZING!