Swiss Rolls – See it HERE
Sno Ball – See it HERE
Wilton Black Sparkle Gel Frosting – See it HERE
Paper Straws – Find It HERE
HOW TO MAKE A REINDEER!
- Cut two small slices on each side of the Swiss Roll and place one pretzel on each side.
- Press the pointy side of two white chocolate chips into the Swiss Rolls to make the eyes.
- Use black gel to make the dots for the eyes.
- Use a little bit of white frosting to glue a red M&M to make and keep the nose in place.
- Cut a paper straw in half and press it inside of the Swiss Roll.
HOW TO MAKE A SNOWMAN
- Use white frosting to glue an orange M&M to a Sno Ball.
- Use black frosting gel to make the eyes.
- Cut a paper straw in half and press it inside of the Sno Ball.
Watch the video and make sure to follow us on Facebook!
Here are some other Christmas Recipes and Ideas that we love!
Christmas Candles – Tutorial HERE
Hot Chocolate & Free Tag Printable – Click HERE
FREE Stocking Printables – Click HERE
Cake Mix Christmas Funfetti Cookies – Click HERE
Thank you so much for stopping by!