This Christmas Recipe is so much fun and kids love it! Our Reindeer Food is crunchy and gooey at the same time and the best part is that it’s for humans! This yummy Christmas Snack is super easy to make and you can have it ready in about ten minutes. It’s always a crowd favorite and perfect for neighbor gifts, Christmas Parties, and family gatherings!
You are going to love this festive and fun treat!
Serve them inside of a cute reindeer cup and share it with neighbors and friends!
- 1 16 oz. Box Golden Grahams Cereal
- 1 (11.5 oz) Bag Chocolate Chip
- 1 Bag Marshmallows
- 3 Tb Butter or Margarine
- ¾ Cup Corn Syrup
- ½ Cup Red Sixlets
- In a large bowl empty the cereal box and put aside.
- In a sauce pan mix the corn syrup, butter and chocolate chips. Bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat and pour the chocolate mixture on the cereal. Add the marshmallows right away to the cereal and mix all together until the marshmallows melt. Some of the marshmallows may not melt all the way and that's fine.
- Top with red Sixlets to give it a festive look!
Here are some other Christmas Recipes that we love!
Perfect for neighbors and friends!
Thank you so much for visiting with me today!
Thank you for liking us on Facebook!