It’s Ruthie from What’s Cooking with Ruthie and I’m so happy to be here with y’all!
This month I’m excited to share a delicious, quick, and easy recipe…
- 1 quart fresh blueberries
- ½ C light agave nectar
- 3 Tbsp arrowroot powder dissolved in 3 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1½ C healthy granola mix
- 1 C honey greek yogurt
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine agave and arrowroot mixture; mix well.
- Add lemon juice, mix.
- Fold in blueberries and toss to coat.
- Pour into 8x8 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
- Enjoy with a dollop of greek yogurt
* This recipe was given to me by my good friend, Tomi
AND since fall is just around the corner here are a couple of autumn inspired recipes for you to enjoy…
I can hardly believe that fall weather is almost here… I don’t know how the time flies so quickly?!
Thanks so much for having me- I hope you’ll enjoy this Healthy Blueberry Crumble.
Have a wonderful day and Happy Cooking!
I love Ruthie so much as a blogger and as a friend.
I would love for you to visit and follow her delicious blog
Also you can find her on…
Wishing you a yummy day!
Ruthie and Desiree