I am beyond excited about sharing with you over 60 DIY Furniture Makeovers today.
The reason why this post makes me so excited is because every single one of these furniture makeovers
were linked up to the The 36th AVENUE parties at some point.
This post is a tribute to how incredibly talented each of you are.
You have transformed things that people took to thrift stores into magnificent pieces of furniture.
Are you an inspiration?
I say YES!
Let’s start the show!
1. Green End Table Makeover by The 36th AVENUE.
2. Gorgeous Chairs Makeover by Crafty Southern Mama.
3. Super Cute Desk Makeover by Simply Chic Treasures.
4. Craft Room Cabinet and polka dot wall by The 36th AVENUE.
5. Navy Blue Dresser Makeover by 551 East.
6. Green Dresser by Dear Emmeline. Painted with homemade Chalk Paint.
7. Red Empire Dresser by Picked and Painted.
8. Two tone buffet makeover by Reposhture.
9. Pinstriped End Table by Liz Marie Blog.
10. The Blissfull Bee handmade this DIY Factory Cart Table.
11. Perfect two tone accent table by Leone Designs.
12. Naturally Distressed Wood End Table Makeover by Design, Dining and Diapers.
13. Gorgeous dresser makeover by How to Nest for Less
14. Turquoise Empire Dresser by Picked and Painted.
15. WOW! Tufted Black Velvet Chair Makeover by 551 East.
16. Beautiful Hutch and Buffet by Turnstyle Vogue.
17. Urban Bronze Dresser by 551 East.
18. Mod Podge Vanity by Meg and Mums. Hello drama! LOVE it!
19. Two tone white and wood dresser by Juniper Roses.
20. Orange Buffet by Turnstyle Vogue.
21. Sewing Table by liz marie blog… adorable.
22. I adore this nautical dresser by A Girl and A Brush.
23. Natural Restored Secretary Desk by 551 East.
24. White Roll Top Desk makeover by The 36th AVENUE.
25. DIY Pallet Bookcase by Too Much Time On My Hands.
26. Extraordinary Desk Makeover by Mel from Shabby Loco.
27. I am loving the transformation of this dresser by Ms Smartie Pants.
28. Ella Boo & Co antique chalkboard buffet.
29. Antique dresser makeover by My Passion for Decor.
30. Beautiful blue desk by The Modern Cottage Company.
31. Hutch and Buffet Makeover by The 36th AVENUE.
32. Cute stenciled aqua end table makeover by Fancy Frugal Life.
33. Two tone Desk and Hutch by A Sunday Afternoon.
34. Rustic Cabinet makeover by Simply Chic Treasures.
35. Red Desk Makeover by The 36th AVENUE.
36. Salvage Savvy modern dresser.
37. Rustic navy blue dresser by Jilly and Mia
38. Modern Block Color Barstool by 551 East
39. Too Much Time On My Hands Mod Podge Desk.
40. Numbered Stencil Benches by The 36th AVENUE
41. Navy Blue Dresser by Cheap Crafty Mama.
42. Nightstand makeover by Remade Simple
43. Turn your dresser into Subway Art with Lindauer Designs
44. Black Buffet by Red Posie Blog Using Milk Paint.
45. Beautiful ottoman makeover by Maggie from Midwestern Sewing Girl.
46. Pink dresser from Being Creative.
47. Wood Look Painted Table by Daisy Mae Belle
48. Green Ombre Dresser by Thrifty Inspirations
49. Adorable Pink Ombre Dresser by Minimoz.
50. Bright yellow dresser by La Famille
51. Sisters of the Wild West green accent table makeover.
52. Orange Laminated Plywood Desk Makeover by The 36th AVENUE.
53. Small curio cabinet with pink interior Makeover by The 36th AVENUE.
54. Two tone Nightstand by That Redheaded Sister
55. Black and White Dresser by Decorating Insanity
56. Hand painted green dresser by Art Is Beauty
57. Distressed Night Stand by Made for a King
58. Industrial dresser by Lauren from West Furniture Revival
59. Amazing buffet makeover using rulers by Corner House
60. Two tone French Country Dresser by Picked and Painted
61. Custom Stenciled Dining Table by The 36th AVENUE
62. Distressed Dresser by Sky Blue Pink
63. Stenciled Accent Table by Little House in the Big D
64. Burlap Chair Makeover by Simply Chic Treasures
65. Hand painted Upholstery Accent Chair by One Creative Couple
66. Antique White Secretary Desk by Ugly Duckling Transformations Painted with Homemade Chalk Paint also.
67. Side table by Meg from Meg and Mums.
And I am finishing with my on top of the fridge little cabinet makeover.
You can see the tutorial here.
Amazing, isn’t it?
Bottom line THANK YOU for visiting with me every week.
Thank you for making The 36th AVENUE a place where others come to be inspired.
Thank you for taking the time to create.
Thank you for taking the time to share.
Thank you for being part of this blog.
DON'T MISS A THING... FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!