One of the things I love most about holidays is treats! No surprise there. I love making them, eating them, receiving them, and, most of all, giving them! There’s nothing better than surprising your friends, family, co-workers, or neighbors with something they would never make for themselves….and these chocolate- covered pretzel treats are a quick, easy, festive and fun idea!
Who doesn’t love chocolate-covered pretzels, right? But coated with crushed Candy Corn M&M’s, they’re on a whole different level of deliciousness! They’re salty, sweet, and extra crunchy, with the unmistakable flavor and color of candy corn. Ideal for crunching, munching, and sharing….the perfect Halloween treat!
- 15 pretzel rods
- 8 oz. white chocolate (I used Vanilla Candi-Quik)
- ½ c. Candy Corn M&Ms, crushed
- Melt white chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Using a spoon, drizzle melted chocolate over ¾ the length of the pretzel rods.
- Place on parchment paper; sprinkle generously with crushed M&M’s.
- Cool completely.