Good morning, to all my friends at The 36th AVENUE! I’m so happy to be visiting with y’all today cuz I LOVE spring and I can’t wait to share this fabulous spring-time dessert. Triple Berry Cobbler is made with all kinds of fresh berries and the topping is one of my Gram’s recipes… which means it’s AMAZING. (of course)
- 1½ C fresh strawberries, thick slices
- 1½ C fresh raspberries
- 1½ C fresh blackberries
- ½ C sugar
- ⅔ C flour
- ½ C butter, small diced
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 C oatmeal
- 2 C frozen vanilla yogurt
- mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Coat 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine berries in mixing bowl, gently toss with sugar.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- In small mixing bowl, cut butter into flour until pea size, add brown sugar and oats.
- Mix until combined.
- Place berries in pan, evenly spread crumble on berries.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or crumble is lightly browned and berries are bubbling.
- Serve warm with frozen yogurt or light cool whip.
- Garnish with mint if desired.
I know my Triple Berry Cobbler will make you as happy as it makes me… it’s a wonderful dessert this time of year when all the berries are in season. Here are a couple of other fun Spring-time treats that you’ll enjoy baking and eating too:
Thank you so much for letting me come and visit each month… I just love Miss Desi to pieces and I’m so grateful she lets me come to share some of the yummy cooking that comes out of my kitchen.
Happy Spring and Happy Baking!