This spinach artichoke dip meets chicken in this absolutely flavorful, bubbly, and golden delicious meal. If you love spinach artichoke dip for sure you are going to enjoy this easy and yummy chicken recipe by Jen from bakerette.com.
How’s your summer going? Are you getting through your bucket list of things to do? I’ve been doing so many things on my bucket list that I seriously have skipped out on making weeknight dinners. Which means because I haven’t really planned a dinner, I haven’t planned a shopping list, and when there’s no shopping list, there’s no food in the fridge. So at night when it’s time to eat, I open the fridge and I’m like, “Hmmmm, what can I make with these artichokes?” Um, maybe we should just go get a burrito at the corner store. And, of course, the latter wins out.
Well, now that I’m all burritoed out and I’m still left with this jar of artichokes. What to do? What to do? Ahhhh, I know! Make this amazing spinach artichoke chicken recipe because I DID have chicken in the freezer and I always have spinach on hand for those morning smoothies I love to make.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 jar (13.75 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces chopped frozen spinach, thawed and patted dry
- ½ cup thinly sliced and chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup real mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line dish with chicken breast, salt and pepper to taste and bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium sized bowl and pour over top of chicken. Continue baking for 20-30 mins more or until a meat thermometer registers 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let stand for about 5 minutes and serve.
Recipe adapted from AddAPinch.com
And if your mouth is watering over this spinach artichoke chicken recipe, you might love these other chicken recipes at Bakerette.com. Click on the photo to get the complete recipe:
Make sure to stop by Bakerrete.com today!
You can also fin Jen on…
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google +