We are starting this day with an awesome Summer Giveaway! There are a lot of things we LOVE about summer- BBQ’s, lazy days, swimming, vacations, evenings without homework & SO MUCH MORE! We especially love the quality time we are able to spend with our family, which is why we are super excited about today’s giveaway!!! Raise your hand if you’d like to win with a fabulous prize that will help create lasting summer memories with your family?!?!
We’ve collaborated with some of our FAVORITE FRIENDS on Pinterest to make your summer even better!
One LUCKY family will win their choice of….
a Cedar Play Set,
a Splash Pad,
(or) a Bounce House!
(Your kids are going to L-O-V-E you!!!!)
If you don’t have kids or your “little ones” are not so little anymore, enter to win this for the deserving family of your choice!
Before you enter – check out the amazing bloggers who are making this all possible!
- Somewhat Simple – Somewhat Simple features simple ideas for your home and family- DIY crafts, design projects, family-friendly recipes and more!
- The Dating Divas – The Dating Divas offer fabulous date ideas, FREE flirty tips, tricks, tutorials, & darling printables to keep the romance alive and the sparks flying’.
- Simple As That – Simple As That shares simple craft ideas, easy to follow photo tips and more!
- Mod Podge Rocks – Mod Podge Rocks is the place to get all of the best decoupage ideas, how-tos and tutorials – with a little bit of humor in between!
- Something Swanky – Something Swanky is all about the sweet stuff! Find hundreds of creative dessert recipes, from decadent to comforting to healthful and everything in between. If it’s sweet, it’s on Something Swanky!
- Dollar Store Crafts – DollarStoreCrafts.com is a daily crafting blog with an emphasis on projects that are cheap, chic, and easy to do. Most of the materials in our projects can be purchased at your local dollar store.
- Craftaholics Anonymous – Looking for loads of Crafts, simple DIY’s, and Holiday Ideas? Head over to Craftaholics Anonymous® for a huge dose of creative therapy!
- The Idea Room – The Idea Room is a site written by a mother of five, who enjoys sharing her love of all things creative in hopes of inspiring other women and families. Sharing tutorials for home projects, recipes, crafts and so much more.
- The 36th Avenue – The 36th Avenue is your number one destination for easy DIY projects, free printables, adorable handmade gifts and holiday ideas, delicious recipes and everything EXTRAORDINARY!
- Infarrantly Creative – Your place for DIY, crafts, trash to treasure projects and home decor.
THESE BLOGGERS ARE READY TO FILL YOUR PINTEREST FEED WITH AMAZING CONTENT!!!
So what are you WAITING for?
Enter NOW, here is HOW!!!
Click on each blogger’s link to Pinterest and follow all of their boards. Make sure you follow everyone to be entered!
Winner will be announced Thursday, July 3rd.