Hi everybody at The 36th Avenue…
It’s Ruthie here again from Whats Cooking with Ruthie.com .
Summer weather has finally come to stay around our neck of the woods
and with the kids out school I thought it ‘d be fun share a healthy and refreshing summer treat this month!
These Nutella Cupcake Pops are surprisingly delicious~~ we love them!
- 1½ C vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 banana, cut in half length wise and sliced
- ½ C nutella, divided
- 8 foil baking cups
- 8 popcycle sticks
- Shake sprinkles in the bottom of each baking cup.
- Spread 1 Tbsp nutella on top of the sprinkles.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt and bananas, divide evenly between baking cups.
- Insert popcycle stick into each baking cup.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours until set.
You won’t believe how quickly these Nutella Cupcake Pops will disappear!
They are the perfect treat all summer long…
I love being able to visit with y’all each month and share a little of What’s Cooking in my kitchen!
I’d LOVE to have you stop by and visit with me anytime at www.whatscookingwithruthie.com
Happy Cooking! xoxo~ Ruthie
I love Ruthie!
Here a few other delicious summertime recipes that you can find over st her blog whatscookingwithruthie.com
We wish you a delicious day!
Ruthie and Desiree