This is the season of giving and I’m teaming up with a great and fun group of blogging friends to bring you our Favorite Things Giveaway. That’s right! We have gathered up some of our favorite things and we want to give YOU the chance to win them! Ready to see the goodies?
Now, onto what all of my creative blogger friends are giving away!
Go check out these other amazing gifts!
There will be 30 WINNERS!!! You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG for the gifts you want most.
So you must HOP to each to enter!
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu // 5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom //9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess // 15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything // 18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter
21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. kojo designs //25. Something Swanky // 26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife // 29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
Now, I know that there are so many items and delicious smells to pick from that I decided to give you the chance to pick your favorites and send you a $100 Gift Card to Bath and Body Works so you can visit your local store or online and pick your own favorites.
- Check out the gift collage above
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
Thank you for the giveaway…love your style on Instagram and everything BBW
such a great giveaway! I love bath and body works . and who cant use some good body care 🙂
Wow, what a generous giveaway! Thanks much!
Happy to have found your blog, excited to expore 🙂
Welcome to The 36th Avenue!