Hi friends! This is the perfect time of the year to stop and take a minute to count our many blessings. Today we have gathered some friends together for a gratitude blog hop because we wanted to let our families know how much we love and appreciate them. The matter of fact is that I couldn’t blog without the love and support of my husband and children.
Inspired by it I made these Love at Home Free Printables.
When my friend Mique from 30 days Handmade asked me if I wanted to participate in a family hop, I thought the idea was so much fun. Today I don’t get to share just a project but I get to interview my husband and kiddos and share how grateful I am for the wonderful family that God has given me.
Here is my “familia”!
Today also I get to interview my best friend, the love of my life, the person that knows me better than anyone and is still crazy enough to love me for who I am. The one that always believe in anything I want to become.
Matt and I met almost 17 years ago in Madrid, Spain and fell in love almost 16 years later in the USA.
If you met Matt and I separately you may think that there could not be two people more different in the world…
He is blond and I am a brunette.
He grew up hiking the mountains…
…and I grew up swimming in the sea.
He was born in American and I was born in Europe.
He likes pop and modern music I like Frank Sinatra.
He can’t tolerate spicy food and I can never have enough of it.
He loves TV and I don’t.
I love to read and he doesn’t.
He likes ice water and I like hot chocolate.
He hates stores and I love shopping…. I am telling you, two of a kind!
However I am confident to say that if you saw us together you may forget everything I said because a long time ago we got to the conclusion that we were born to be one. The greatest blessing that we have between us without a doubt is our wonderful four children. The second greatest blessing is the fact that we don’t just love each other but we actually complement and like each other. Everything that makes us different is what we admire the most about the other… I love this guy!
What do you do for a living?
Matt: I work!
- Apple Praline Bread by Amy from Positively Splendid
- Family Memory Banner by Melissa from Polka Dot Chair
- Printable Gratitude Quotes by Mique from Thirty Handmade Days
- Give Thanks Printable by Eighteen25
- Thankful Printable & Snickerdoodles by Kristyn from Lil Luna
- Thankful Tablecloth by Steph from Somewhat Simple
- Candy Cane Pancakes by Amy from the Idea Room
- I Am Thankful For.. Printable by Becky from Organizing Made Fun
- The Best Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kelli from Lolly Jane
- Love printables by Desiree from the 36th Avenue
- Happy Day Family Tradition by Leigh Anne from Your Homebased Mom
- Thanksgiving Activity Book by Kari from U Create
- Chicken Curry Broccoli by Kristen from Capturing Joy
- Printable Thank You Notes by Cindy from Skip to My Lou
A big, huge thank you to our families for their support and love. They are our guinea pigs, models, help us when we have last minute deadlines, don’t blink when we wear yoga pants for two days in a row and stick through the good, the bad and the ugly. We are so grateful for you. Look at all these pretty faces! So much love in this collage: