Sometimes the best recipes are the easiest recipes you can put together! These Strawberry Cream Cheese Brownies are amazing. I make them often but my favorite time of the year to make this delicious treat is on Valentine’s Day! These brownies are super easy to make and you are going to love the light and creamy Cream Cheese Topping. So yummy!
I have made these delicious brownies a ton of times and I have to tell you it is hard to stop eating them. It doesn’t help that they are bite size either. So darn good!
- 1 Box of Favorite Brownies Mix and the ingredients listed on the box to make the brownies.
- 1 Pound of Strawberries
- 2 oz. of White Chocolate or White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 8 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Cool Whip
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Mix the brownies according to the instructions on the box.
- Pour the mix into small cupcake liners and bake at 350 F for 10 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Place brownies right away on a cooling rack and while still warm press down the middle to make a thumbprint indentation.
- While the brownies are cooling down slice the strawberries and make the topping.
- Microwave the milk and chocolate in a cup for about 30 seconds and stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Combine the softened cream cheese and white chocolate mixture together and mix with a hand mixer. Mix well.
- Add the whip topping. Mix well.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix well again. The topping is ready.
- Fill the top of the brownies with the topping being applied with a piping bag. Then place a slice of strawberry on top.
- Store them in a Tupperware with lid and refrigerate.
For Valentines I like to cut my strawberries in a heart shape.
This is how you do it!
Here are some other Valentine’s Day recipes, gifts, and ideas that we love!
The Cutest Valentine’s Ideas – Click HERE
But for now and before you go take a look at these 20 Valentine Recipes
Here is another adorable treat and Valentine Free Printable and idea.
These lemon bars are so darn good!
Here is another Free Printable that you may like.
More colors and sizes HERE.
Now I better go… so much to do around here.
Wishing you a lovely day!
Sharing this recipe at Link Party Palooza