Chocolate lovers, I have the recipe for you! Dessert in 5 minutes? If you have chocolate sitting in your pantry be sure to use some up for this easy recipe. This yummy dessert can be done in 5 minutes. No kidding. You can set your timer and see yourself!
Hello Everyone! It’s Aniko from Place Of My Taste here! I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine’s day weekend! I know you all had lots of desserts going down to your belly butI I thought I will share an easy 5-minute chocolate pot de creme recipe today in case you got too much chocolate laying around from last weekend. I love chocolate, and I know I am not alone.
One of my favorite winter snacks is clementines. I just love them, and I always have some in my refrigerator during winter months. I squeezed one clementine to add little twist to my chocolate creme. Yum!
- 8 oz chocolate ( 70 % cocoa solid is best)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup heavy creme
- clementine ( optional)
- Place a large mixing bowl on top of another slightly smaller one, filled with ice and cold water. Be sure the larger bowl touches the ice cubes while it is sitting on the top of the smaller one.
- Set aside.
- Put chocolate, water and sugar in medium size pan and melt the chocolate stirring occasionally.a
- For flavour, I squeezed one clementine into the mix.
- In a separate bowl whisk the heavy creme until it's nice and firm.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the mixing bowl sitting on top of ice and water, and start whisking with a wire whisk until thick. Add the heavy creme and stir together.
- Divide into 2-4 glasses and serve immediately.
- I like to serve it with toasted pecans. Yum!
This easy dessert will be perfect party pleaser if you don’t have much time to whip up a dessert for your crowd or it’s the perfect dessert if you are craving some sweet but don’t want to turn on your oven.
I love the consistency and you will, too! Hope this super quick dessert will be on your favorites list!
Here are some of my other favorite desserts. Check them out!
And I wanted to share my big news with you all, too! Just last week I launched my very first eBook! Eeek! The Ultimate Photography book for bloggers. If you are a blogger or ‘blogger want to be’ and you have a hard time taking photos, this book is for you! Take a peek! USE CODE: LAUNCHDEAL to get $10 off throughout February 21st of the Master package.
Click HERE to order!
I will be back next month with something delicious!
Thanks Desi for having me!