Hey friends! Good to see you back another Friday. I hope you have fun plans for the weekend. In all honesty I’m looking forward a few days of nothing but laziness. I’m not sure why but I’ve been super tired lately and a relaxing weekend sounds perfect! I can’t wait to visit your blogs from the comfort of my sofa and see all the beautiful things you are going to link up to our party today!
This week I have a new recipe. If you love lemon give this Lemon Cream Pie a try. It’s super easy and yummy!
You can find the recipe HERE!
I’m also sharing some pretty good Fourth of July Recipes
Click HERE to see them all!
Now, it’s time to share more of our favorites!
Country French Summer Porch at Cedar Hill Farmhouse
Make sure you visit and take a closer look… Such a gorgeous place!
Fish Taco Recipe and Sauce at Mainly Homemade
Great recipe for this time of the year!
Make sure to come back tomorrow to see more features!
YOU can be our next BFF! ♥
Click HERE to follow Tatertots & Jello on Instagram
Hosted by Tatertots & Jello & The 36th Avenue
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Grab our party button HERE or link back with a text link!
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link ideas you’ve linked before
- This party starts Friday @ 7pm EST & ends Sunday @ 7pm EST
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs & other websites we write for. Proper credit & links will always be given.