March is here!
Spring days are ahead and with them come St. Patrick’s Day and Easter.
I am starting to see a lot of green linked up.
I am featuring today 25 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts, recipes, and lucky ideas from the party.
Here we go!
1. Rainbow Jell-O Cubes by Mom on timeout.
2. Thin Mint Fudge Brownies at Inside BruCrew Life.
3. Shamrock Pretzel Bites at That’s what Che said.
4. Caramel Apple Cheesecake at Will cook for smiles.
5. St. Patrick’s Day Boxes at Inside BruCrew Life.
6. St. Patrick’s Day treat boxes by A pumpkin and a princess.
7. Bucket of Luck at Maybe I Will.
8. St. Patrick’s Day favors by Phaedras Adventures
9. St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Cupcakes Toppers at Bird on a cake.
10. Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches by A step in the journey.
11. Rainbow Cake in a Jar at Make Life Lovely
12. Key Lime Pie at Lizzie Jane Baby.
13. St. Patrick’s Day Wreath at Create. Craft. Love
14. Lucky St. Patricks Day sign at Fynes Design.
15. St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes at A typical English home.
16. Rainbow Push Pops by Chaos serve daily
17. St. patrick’s Day Kissing Balls at How to nest for less.
18. No sew St. Patricks’s day Banner at The Benson Street.
19. Thin Mints Shake by Your homebased mom.
20. St. Patrick’s Day printable at How to nest for less.
21. St. Patrick’s Day Votive at Mess for less.
22. Lucky Mugs by Lemon Tree Dwelling.
23. Leprechaun hats by Mom on Timeout.
24. Irish Cream French Toast at Growing Up Gabel
Before you go also check out our St. Patrick’s Day Breakfast and free printable.
And don’t miss this week’s Silhouette Giveaway and amazing deals!
Don’t you think all of these St. Patrick’s Day Ideas are adorable?
And some of them are even delicious… lucky us!
Thank you all for stopping by today!
Awesome round up! Thank you so much for including my cheesecake, Desiree!
All great projects! Thanks for sharing. =)
I love everything! But, my favorite is the Rainbow Jello-Cubes! Yummy!
WOW!! What a fantastic round-up of inspiration ( as always 🙂 ) The Breakfast idea is Adorable and Clever!! Have a great week!
Oh these are all so cute- Love that you put them all right here for easy inspiration
Thank you SO much for the features Desiree! So many cute ideas that I’m off to check out now 🙂 Have a great week!
What a fabulous start to Monday, seeing that you featured my Rainbow Push Pops! Thanks so much, and I hope you’re having a great Monday, too!
Thanks for the sweet roundup Desiree!
Thanks so much for the feature, Desiree! I love all these great ideas! 🙂
What a great lineup of St. Pat’s ideas! Thanks so much for featuring my LUCKY sign! -V