Have you ever heard about the Two Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies?
Well, be ready for this famous cookies makeover! Here is a little treat for you all, for being just fabulous and sweet… Our super easy Pumpkin Cookie Recipe
We have ad to the two ingredient pumpkin cookies yummy chocolate chips and if you want to make them even more special add some brown suga’ .
Here is the recipe you are going to love them!
- 1 box of Spice Cake
- 1 Can of Pumpkin
- 1 Can of Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- In a medium bowl mix the pumpkin and the cake mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet.
- You can add some brown sugar to the top of each cookie.
- Bake them at 350F for 7 to 8 minutes.
… I dare you to eat just one!
Like we Spaniards say…
” When your tummy is full your heart is happy!”
Oh my… I love Fall!
Have a yummy Day!
DON'T MISS A THING... FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!