Hi all! Hard to believe it’s already April! April and May are one of my favorite times of the year. It’s still cool enough to have a nice, warm meal, and warm enough outside that using a slow cooker won’t heat up your home. I love using my slow cooker for my very busy family! These Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches are a hit with my family. The pork is slow cooked in a sweet and spicy sauce that really tenderizes the pork and gives it such a tangy flavor.
Got a busy night in front of you? Make this ahead. Got company coming over or a party to go to? This makes the perfect potluck dish. Try it this weekend for a wonderfully easy, filling, and satisfying meal. Have a wonderful weekend! Jen at Bakerette.com
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (14½ ounces) beef broth
- ⅓ cup plus ½ cup Worcestershire sauce, divided
- ⅓ cup plus ¼ cup Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup molasses
- ½ cup prepared mustard
- 10 hamburger buns
- Cut roast in half, salt and pepper to taste, and place in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together beef broth, ⅓ cup Worcestershire sauce and ⅓ cup hot sauce. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until tender.
- Remove roast and discard juices. Using two forks, shred pork and return to slow cooker.
- Mix together ½ cup Worcestershire sauce, ¼ cup hot sauce, ketchup, molasses, and mustard. Pour over shredded pork, cover, and continue slow cooking for an additional 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve on rolls.
If you like this recipe, you might like these others recipes at Bakerette.com
Just click on the pictures to take you to the full recipe.
Have a wonderful day!
You can find me on…