Today I’m sharing with you one of our kiddos favorite cookies.
Here you have our Rainbow Cake Mix Cookies.
The best part is that the kids love to help make them.
These cookies have just three ingredients… how cool is that?
They taste super good and they are not messy to make.
Here they are ready to get in the oven.
Let me share the recipe with you…
- 1 Box of White Cake Mix
- ⅓ Cup Oil
- 2 Eggs and Frosting
- Food Coloring
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree F.
- Mix together the cake mix, oil, and eggs using a spoon or fork.
- Divide the mix in three parts. Add a different food coloring to each part. Work the dough until the color looks uniform.
- Shape dough into 1″ balls.
- Place them about 2″ apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- With the bottom of a glass dipped in flour, flatten to approximately ¼″ thick.
- Bake between 7 and 9 minutes.
If you want to make them even sweeter add your favorite frosting.
They are always a hit in birthday parties and Easter dinner.
Trust me… put your aprons on, gather those little hands around you and make some
Rainbow Cake Mix Cookies.
Here you have them without the coloring.
Click here to check step by step tutorial of this recipe.
I call them the easiest sugar cookie recipe ever!
Here is another colorful recipe… Happy Rice Crispy Treats.
And here is another quick recipe made with cake mix.
We love these Lemon Bars… So darn good!
I hope to see you back here at 10:00 tonight to link up your projects to the link party.
Have a delicious day my friends!