Do you know when you taste something for the very first time and you just can’t stop wondering how in the world that was made? Well, that was me a few months ago when my sweet sister in law came to visit us and brought with her these Golden Grahams S’mores… Seriously, this treat is beyong good, it’s what I call divine!
The best part is that this recipe has just 5 ingredients and you can make these S’more Bites under 10 minutes. These have quickly become one of our family’s favorite snacks and I am so glad that Kristen was so kind to share the recipe not just with me but with all of us… They are so good!
- 1 16 oz. Box Golden Grahams Cereal
- 1 (11.5 oz) Bag Chocolate Chip
- 1 Bag Marshmallows
- 3 Tb Butter or Margarine
- ¾ Cup Corn Syrup
- In a large bowl empty the cereal box and put aside.
- In a sauce pan mix the corn syrup, butter and chocolate chips. Bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat and pour the chocolate mixture on the cereal. Add the marshmallows right away to the cereal and mix all together until the marshmallows melt. Some of the marshmallows may not melt all the way and that's fine.
I can’t wait for you to try this new kind of S’mores!
They are crunchy, tasty, and each bite is full of the best s’more flavor you’ve ever had!
During the Holidays I like to add some sprinkles on top of them to give them a fun festive look!
Give them a try… you are going to love them!
Wishing you all a delicious day!
I want to invite you to pin with me!