Hello to all my friends at The 36th Avenue! It’s Ruthie from Whats Cooking with Ruthie and I’m so glad to be back again to share one of my favorite quick and easy healthy snack recipes!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Freeze are a healthy way to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Frozen banana’s have been a favorite of our families since my kiddos were little. Once frozen, bananas become incredibly smooth and creamy. (AND dare I say somewhat similar to ice cream?!) Then add in some peanut butter for protein and few dark chocolate chips for a sweet note that completes this tasty treat. They are SO simple to make and feel free to substitute milk chocolate chips if it’s more to your liking
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp all natural peanut butter
- 12-15 dark chocolate chips
- 1 piece saran wrap
- Set a piece of saran wrap on a hard surface.
- Slice banana almost in half length wise, leave halves slightly attached.
- Spread peanut butter in the center.
- Evenly distribute chocolate chips.
- Place banana on saran and wrap.
- Freeze, allow to slightly defrost before eating.
You’ll totally love this Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Freeze… it’s the perfect healthy snack anytime of year!
Here are a few more tasty but skinny recipe ideas for you to enjoy.
16 Deliciously Sweet and Skinny Recipes from WCw/R
Thank you so much for letting me come and share some of the yummy baking from my kitchen.
I’d love to have you stop by and visit with me at www.whatscookingwithruthie.com
You can also find Ruthie at…
DON'T MISS A THING... FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!