We love homemade cookies especially warm right from the oven. Today I’m sharing an easy Christmas Cookie Recipe. The best part about Cake Mix Cookies is that they are super quick to make and you need just a few ingredients. This time we are making my kiddo’s favorite, our Funfetti Christmas Cookies. These are festive, yummy, and perfect for Neighbor Christmas Gifts, Cookie Exchange Parties, or any time you are craving a Holidays Snack!
Are you ready for the recipe?
Here we go!
1 Box of White Cake Mix
1/3 Cup Oil
2 Tbs Sprinkles
1 Cup mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven at 350º F.
- Instead of following the instruction on the cake mix box combine the dry cake mix powder, 1/3 cup oil and 2 eggs together.
- Stir with a SPOON until it’s thoroughly moist.
- Add the sprinkles to the cake batter and mix together.
- Shape dough into 1″ balls. Place them about 2″ apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- With the bottom of a glass dipped in flour, flatten to approximately 1/4″ thick.
- Gently press a bunch of mini M&Ms on top of each cookie.
- Bake them at 350º F for 7 to 8 minutes. Do not overcook them, they will get harder as they dry.
Don’t forget to bring some to your neighbors …they are going to love you!
Here are some other fun and festive Christmas Ideas that I love!
25 Edible Christmas Neighbor Gifts – Click HERE
25 Super Cute Christmas Ideas – Click HERE
Thank you so much for stopping by!