Hello, Friends! I’m so happy to be back here with you again today……this time, just a week before Valentine’s Day! Do you have any big plans for the day? We will probably keep things simple and have a date night in……but I can guarantee my kids will be expecting something special, too!
We typically like to celebrate holidays with a fun breakfast, and these Strawberry Lemon Crescent Rolls would make a wonderful addition. They’re simple to make, packed with sweetness, and sealed with a strawberry heart for an extra special touch!
They’re especially delicious straight out of the oven, drizzled with a little extra lemon curd, and eaten with the ones you love. However you celebrate, I hope your Valentine’s Day is filled with all good things! Enjoy, my friends!
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 medium strawberries
- 8 heaping tsp. lemon curd
- Unroll crescent dough into triangles; fill each triangle with 1 heaping tsp. lemon curd and 3 slices of strawberry. *Reserve end pieces for strawberry hearts.
- Roll into crescent shape, tucking edges to prevent leakage.
- Cut strawberry edges into hearts; top each crescent roll with a heart.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with additional lemon curd as desired.
Be sure to check out some more of my yummy recipes, too!
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GET THE RECIPE