Hello to all my friends at the 36th AVENUE! I just can’t believe it is November… where did the year go? Now, that winter is knocking at the door I’m excited to share this keep-you-warm-and-snuggly Italian Gnocchi Soup Recipe today.
Italian Sausage Gnocchi Soup is so simple to make and a savory delight…
it can’t help but hit the spot!
- 1 (4.5 oz) link hot turkey Italian sausage
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14oz) can fat-free, less sodium beef broth (or 1C water and 1 beef bouillon cube)
- 1 (14½ oz) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 Tbsp dry Italian Seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz) package vacuum-packed gnocchi
- ½ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Remove casings from sausage.
- Cook sausage in a large Dutch oven (or stock pot) over medium high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Add water, beef broth, tomatoes, Italian seasoning to pot; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add gnocchi simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until float to the top of the pot.
- Ladle soup into bowls; sprinkle each serving evenly with cheese.
Italian Sausage Gnocchi Soup is a favorite of mine- I can’t get enough of those delicious little potato pasta’s! Mmmm hmmm
Winter means soup time around our house and I hope you’ll enjoy a couple of these other soup recipes this winter too
Thank you so much for letting me visit with you today. I hope these winter soups will help keep you cozy warm all winter long!
Thank you so much Ruthie for stopping by today and sharing this delicious recipe with us!
I would love for you to connect with her at www.whatscookingwithruthie.com
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Ruthie and Desiree
DON'T MISS A THING... FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!