DIY PHOTO CALENDAR
- Select your base or frame – I choose a large square frame and removed the glass
- I glued scrapbook paper to the cardboard in the frame – I love that it has mini calendars on it
- Prepare your photos – I clipped my photos into the Melon Berry Calendar Templates in Photoshop – watch this easy Video Tutorial to try it yourself
- Print your calendar and add to the base – I printed the 8×10 template on photo paper
- Optional: embellish your calendar – If your paper-crafter you may enjoy adding ribbon, brads, or glitter
DON'T MISS A THING... FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!