Today I am sharing an easy chicken recipe.
These Chicken Nuggets are a five minute finger food that my kids love and
I feel it is better than me running to get some fast food on a a crazy busy day.
To make these Chicken Nuggets all you need is the chicken and two more ingredients.
They are delicious and our family loves them!
Chicken Nugget Recipe
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breast
- Italian Bread Crumbs
- 3 Eggs
- Salt is optional
- Cut the chicken in strips of about 1.5" by 2.5".
- In a bowl beat the eggs and coat the chicken in it.
- In another bowl put the bread crumbs and coat the chicken one ore time.
- Fry in hot oil for about two minutes.
- Turn the chicken so both sides are golden brown.
- Serve right away with your favorite dip or sauce.
They are also perfect as appetizers.
We like to serve them with our favorite Barbecue Sauce, Honey Mustard or Ranch Dip.
So easy, quick, and good!
Give them a try… I am warning you though, they are addictive!
If you like chicken also get our Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken Recipe.
Have a delicious day!
I am sharing this project in these amazing link parties.