These simple Blueberry Cheesecake Pops are the perfect frozen treat. Cheesecake frozen yogurt swirled with homemade blueberry jam & graham crackers is positively delightful.
It’s heating up. Are you melting yet? Are you looking for something delightfully yummy to cool you down? I have just the thing for you. These Blueberry Cheesecake Pops are a cheesecake frozen yogurt swirled with homemade blueberry jam, with a few graham crackers crumbs mixed in too. It’s just like a delicious piece of blueberry cheesecake only cool & refreshing for these hot summer days.
You will definitely want to enjoy these out by the pool or while putting your feet up after a long day of gardening. If you love blueberries & cheesecake these will be your new favorite dessert.
I know that when we lived in the Nevada desert, cool treats were a MUST on a daily basis. I started making them myself when we realized we had to have them every day. After a while I transitioned to making them a little lighter – like these. Frozen yogurt is slightly better for you than ice cream, right? At least that’s what I tell myself. But these – they are so good you feel like you are indulging for sure.
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkt cheesecake pudding mix (just the powder- do not prepare the pudding)
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup milk
- 1-2 graham crackers
- ½ cup blueberry jam
- Combine yogurt, vanilla, pudding mix powder, sweetened condensed milk & milk in mixer bowl
- Beat on medium until fully combined - should be fairly thick once mixed
- Crumble graham crackers into the bottom of your popsicle molds
- Spoon in your cheesecake frozen yogurt mixture to about half full
- Add in a small spoonful of jam
- Swirl the jam into the yogurt slightly with a skewer or thin object
- Fill remaining molds with more cheesecake yogurt mix
- Add your sticks & freeze overnight
Looking for more great recipes to cool down?
Thank you so much for spending a moment with me today.
I definitely love being here with you!
Kleinworth & Co.