Hola, from Barcelona! Welcome back to our link party!
This week I’m going to be visiting your blogs all the way from Europe. My family and I are backpacking the Mediterranean and I can’t wait to show you soon a bunch of the places we are visiting! Inspired by our vacation I made this fun dessert right before we left!
Also have a taste of Spain with this yummy and tasty Sangria Recipe HERE
And if you hate flies and mosquitoes as much as I do check out how I got rid of them!
Now, it’s time to share more of our favorites!
I’m loving these Grilled Brats by Cravings of a Lunatic
Just in time for the Fourth of July!
Salted Watermelon Slushies Recipe by Cherished Bliss
I’m saving this recipe for the Fourth of July!
Make sure to come back tomorrow to see more features!
YOU can be our next BFF! ♥
Click HERE to follow Tatertots & Jello on Instagram
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Grab our party button HERE or link back with a text link!
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link ideas you’ve linked before
- This party starts Friday @ 7pm EST & ends Sunday @ 7pm EST
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs & other websites we write for. Proper credit & links will always be given.