Easy and delicious Gluten-Free Apple Crumble Pie that will take you no time at all and you don’t need any fancy crust making skills!
Hi All! It’s Taryn from Design, Dining and Diapers and it’s always great to be here! I just love a good apple pie, don’t you? And what’s better than a super easy one? There is nothing better than a warm apple dessert in a Fall day. This dessert has me dreaming about the cold months ahead!
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1½ cups gluten-free flour mix
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter, softened and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 5 cups of peeled and sliced apples
- ½ cup sugar
- Crumble Topping:
- 1 cup certified gluten-free oats*
- ½ cup gluten-free flour mix
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. all-spice
- ¼ cup butter cubed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- *Not all oats are gluten-free. If you are making this GF, make sure you use certified gluten-free oats. I use Bob's Red Mill Certified Gluten-Free Rolled Oats.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine the confectioners sugar, flour, butter and water and process until the mixture is crumb like.
- Pour the mixture into a pie pan and with your fingers, press the dough into the pan. Once the crust is evenly distributed, bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, peel and thinly slice the apples and place them in a large mixing bowl and coat them with sugar.
- Place apples on top of crust.
- In the food processor, combine gluten-free oats, flour, salt, cinnamon, all-spice, butter and brown sugar and gently pulse until a crumble forms.
- Spread evenly over apples and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream!
Make sure to stop by Design, Dinning and Diapers and also checkout these adorable ideas.
Gluten Free S’more Bites
No Bake Peanut Butter Breakfast Bites
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Bars
So many delicious recipes!
You can also find Taryn on…